Early Voting begins February 27, 2012 www.thewillcountyclerk.com
Ways to Early Vote.
1. Call the County up till March 17th and ask to have a Ballot mailed. You do not need to give a reason 815 740-4626
– If you live in City of Lockport Homer Township, You can in person early Vote
at Homer Township 14350 W. 151st
– If you live in Homer Glen 708 301- 0632, you can in person early vote at the Village of Homer Glen 14933 Founders Crossing (off Bell Rd). or at Homer Township
– If you live in Unincorporated Homer Township you can in person early vote
at Homer Township
To in person early vote you will need a State ID, Drivers License, University
or College picture ID, or a government issued ID with a photo on it.
– Vote election day March 20, 2011 at your poll which may have changed.
Check your voters card for the new location
2/9/12 – Absentee Voting Begins voting at the County or by calling 815 7404626 for a Ballot to be mailed
2/21/12 – Voter Registration Closes
2/27/12 – Early Voting Starts
3/13/12 – Last Day of Grace Period Voting
3/15/12 – Last Day to Early Vote
3/19/12 – Last Day for in person Absentee Voting
3/20/12 – Primary Election
3/22/12 – Voter Registration Reopens
To Registrar to vote on line print and mail the form to the Will County Clerk http://www.thewillcountyclerk.com/connect/site/index.jsp?menuItemId=75
Homer Township Hours are from:
Morning 9:30am to 11:30am & Afternoon 12:30pm to 2:00pm
Questions, call Steve Balich Homer Township Clerk 708 301-0522