Upcoming Events & Meetings:
AFP Foundation-Illinois ChapterApril 30, 2015 at 7pm
924 N.State St., Lockport
“Tactics of the Left Exposed by Anita MonCrief”
Former ACORN whistleblower Anita MonCrief uses the knowledge she gained organizing for the left to help freedom-oriented organizations across the country. Anita helps remind you just what you’re fighting against – the progressive policies and false narratives of the left.
Giulia C. Volini I Field Director I Americans for Prosperity Foundation – Illinois
m: 708-259-8247 I e: email@example.com
If you missed Rick Pere when he was out at our meeting in March, here is another opportunity to see his presentation on radical Islam. We would highly recommend attendance to this meeting.
Lemont Tea Party Meeting-Speaker on Radical Islam:
Wed. May 6th at 7:00
Lemont Township Office,
1115 Warner Ave. Lemont
Rick Pere will be speaking on radical Islam. He will give us in depth talk about the history of radical Islam and the threat that it posses to us here at home. Please note that this talk will be graphic with images and is not appropriate for children.
Women’s Conceal Carry Class
May 2 & 3, 2015
Location: 924 N. State Street, Lockport
Cost for both days: $100
Instructor: Rick Pere
Illinois Concealed Carry Course.
Qualifies you for concealed carry in Illinois.
Learn handgun basics, safety, shooting techniques, maintenance. Learn Illinois Concealed Carry Law.
Learn Illinois Criminal law.
Course is 100.00.
Please RSVP with Vivienne by email her at
Illinois and Utah Concealed Carry Class
Saturday, May 23rd and Sunday, May 24th
Will County Board Members Steve Balich and Mike Fricolone are working with 2A Firearms Education to host classes for the general public on Saturday, May 23rd and Sunday, May 24th at Americans for Prosperity office 924 E. State, Lockport, Il. 60441 Americans for Prosperity office is located just south of Georges Restaurant east side of archer) During class students will be able to make an appointment for the range portion on a separate date.
You may register for class at 2AFE.com. After registering, and paying for class you will be contacted by Brian from 2A Firearms Education to confirm that you are registered. If you are having trouble registering or have other questions please contact Brian at 815-714-9757
WHICH CLASS DO I NEED?
This seems to be the most common question we hear. The new concealed carry law requires 16 hours of training but allows for certain exemptions.
Everyone will fall into one of the three following categories:
• Active or honorably discharged military personnel are required to complete a minimum of 8 hours of training.
• If you have not served in the military but have taken a firearms safety course, you may be exempt for 4 or 8 hours depending on the course. Please call Brian at 815-714-9757, and he will help to determine how many additional hours of training that the law requires.
• If you have not served in the military and have not had any other firearm training, the law requires that you complete 16 hours of training.
8 hour course $125.00
12 hour course $190.00
16 hour course $225.00.
Students who take the 16 hour course may also qualify for their Utah non-resident concealed carry license with the addition of another 1 hour training module for a fee of $50
Homer/Lockport Tea Party Calendar
The Homer/Lockport Tea Party Patriots organization: is an independent grassroots group of citizens whose purpose is to unite those individuals who believe in:
- Upholding Constitutional limited government-at all levels
- Electing officials that have a working knowledge of, and who will uphold, the Constitution of the United States of America, and will work to reduce size and scope of government by bringing it back to its constitutional boundaries by repealing unnecessary bureaucratic offices, laws and programs that create a need for spending.
- Upholding our Constitutional Republic and its founding principles.
- Reducing taxes by removing direct forms of taxation
- Stop the encroachment upon the “Unalienable rights” of man by defending the same.
- Argue for the removal of all judges who misconstrue Constitutional law as well as legislate from the bench.
- Search out persons of honest character for public office.