Upcoming Events & Meetings:
Fundraiser for Steve Balich
Will County Board Dist. 7
Tuesday June 16th 6:30pm to 9:30pm
St. Dennis Church 1214 Hamilton Lockport IL. 40441
Music by Dave Molinari Silent Auction Includes Open Bar and Hors d’oeuvres
Master of Ceremony: Dan Proft WIND Radio Host
Checks can be mailed to: Elect Balich 12259 Derby Lane, Orland Park, IL. 60467
“A copy of our report filed with the State Board of Elections is (or will be) available on the Board’s official website (www.elections.il.gov) or for purchase from the State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois
Paid for By Elect Balich
Over Taxed and Feeling out of Cash
Join “June’s Got the Cash Show Band” paying tribute to the late and great Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
Friday July 3rd 6pm to 10pm
Tickets $15 at the door
Konow Farm 16849 S Cedar Rd, Homer Glen, IL 60441 – (708) 301-8845
Support the Referendum Initiated by Steve Balich by voting YES
Shall each taxing body located partially or wholly within Homer Township be required to seek voter approval by referendum prior to increasing its annual total property tax Levy? Yes or No
Homer/Lockport Tea Party Calendar
The Homer/Lockport Tea Party Patriots organization: is an independent grassroots group of citizens whose purpose is to unite those individuals who believe in:
- Upholding Constitutional limited government-at all levels
- Electing officials that have a working knowledge of, and who will uphold, the Constitution of the United States of America, and will work to reduce size and scope of government by bringing it back to its constitutional boundaries by repealing unnecessary bureaucratic offices, laws and programs that create a need for spending.
- Upholding our Constitutional Republic and its founding principles.
- Reducing taxes by removing direct forms of taxation
- Stop the encroachment upon the “Unalienable rights” of man by defending the same.
- Argue for the removal of all judges who misconstrue Constitutional law as well as legislate from the bench.
- Search out persons of honest character for public office.