DEFEAT DAN LIPINSKI
Join the Lemont Tea Party
Tuesday March 4th at 7 pm
at the Lemont Safety Village
55 Stephen Street
We will have the two candidates who are running in the primary (March 18th) to try and unseat Rep. Dan Lipinski (3rd District) in November. Come learn where these candidates stand on issues important to you and become
and informed voter. We will also have a representative(s) from the Lemont “Let Us Vote” group give us an update.
ISRA is proud to sponsor
Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day for 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
For complete details go to http://igold.isra.org/
State Rep Michelle Mussman’s Common Core Panel Discussion
Location: Schaumburg Library, Rasmussen Room, 2nd Floor
Date: Saturday, March 8, 2014
Time: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Early voting starts March 3rd. Election Day is March 18th
Constitution Class New Date – March 29th
Please note that the price of silver is so low that you earn a 30% discount if you pay 4 ounces of silver instead of $150 in federal reserve notes. .999 fine silver is currently selling at $24 an ounce (3/3/14 price per oz can change) which works out to $96 for the class vs $150
May we recommend – Pete’s Coins & Currency
944 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove // 630-515-0930
**Class Location – 909 South Route 83 – Elmhurst, Illinois 60126. The building is on the frontage road and students are told to look for balloons.
Homer/Lockport Tea Party Calendar
The Homer/Lockport Tea Party Patriots organization: is an independent grassroots group of citizens whose purpose is to unite those individuals who believe in:
- Upholding Constitutional limited government-at all levels
- Electing officials that have a working knowledge of, and who will uphold, the Constitution of the United States of America, and will work to reduce size and scope of government by bringing it back to its constitutional boundaries by repealing unnecessary bureaucratic offices, laws and programs that create a need for spending.
- Upholding our Constitutional Republic and its founding principles.
- Reducing taxes by removing direct forms of taxation
- Stop the encroachment upon the “Unalienable rights” of man by defending the same.
- Argue for the removal of all judges who misconstrue Constitutional law as well as legislate from the bench.
- Search out persons of honest character for public office.